Saturday 11 January 2014

'Sanskari Babuji' Alok Nath tells Twitterati 'Mera aashirwaad unke saath hai'

Reacting to Twitterati circulating scores of 'Babuji' jokes on him, Bollywood actor Alok Nath has said, "Mera aashirwaad unke saath hai."

In an interview to Mumbai Mirror, Alok Nath, however, tried to break free of the 'sanskari' mould and revealed that he had his 'other' side as well.    

"I'm a chilled out dude. When I was younger I did some pretty wild things with the limited options I had. I had some crazy friends, girlfriends too," the veteran actor told the tabloid.

Meanwhile, jokes continue to pour in on Twitter lampooning film and TV actor Alok Nath, known for his roles as a humble and kind father or uncle.

Jokes on his stereotypical roles began trending ahead of the New Year and are still being put on the micro-blogging site. The jokes even promoted the actor to react and he said he liked most of the jokes.




No comments:

Post a Comment