Saturday 11 January 2014

Katrina Kaif says she doesn't have any equation with Deepika Padukone

Ranbir Kapoor might be the common factor between the leading ladies of Bollywood Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone but Kat clears that she doesn't have any equation with Deepika (Ranbir's ex).

A leading tabloid quoted Katrina as saying, "I don't have any equation with her (Deepika). I am cordial with everyone but I have no equation with Deepika. Everyone is here on the merits of their work and if someone has three hit films this year, someone else will have three hit films the next year and so it goes on. The focus will shift to that person accordingly and that's the way it should be."

The actor, who is on cloud nine after her latest release Dhoom 3, has her hands full for 2014.


She has four films-- Anurag Basu's Jagga Jasoos, Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang, Kabir Khan's Phantom and Abhishek Kapoor's Fitoor.

The tabloid also quoted the 30-year-old beauty sharing her thoughts about love and life.

She said, "I live my life exactly the way I want to. Nothing stops me from going out or being anywhere that I want to be. I am doing whatever I want to do. I do not live my life according to any restrictions whatsoever! I just don't want to speak about it in print because I can't see one logical reason to."


No comments:

Post a Comment