Saturday 5 October 2013

After Sunny Leone, John Abraham to do an item song with Sambhavna Seth

Sambhavna, who has done item numbers such as "Chala kafila tere naam ka" and "Aashiqui mein teri", came into the limelight after participating in the controversial reality show "Bigg Boss 2". And she's back again, this time opposite John Abraham for Welcome back.

Click to read John Abraham dons tapori avatar in Welcome Back!

Sambhavna Seth, who has just finished shooting an item number with John Abraham for "Welcome Back", praises him for his humbleness.

"John is one star who is so normal and so down to earth. He is so humble and co-operative," Sambhavna said in a statement.

"He has no starry tantrums and it's very easy to talk to him. He's a great person," she added.

Click to read Meet the gang of Welcome Back!

Titled "Main Babli hui tu Bunty hua", the song has been composed by Anu Malik, while Ganesh Acharya has choreographed the song.

"I'm happy and confident, I'm doing item numbers because I don't mind them. Dancing is a blessing and I'm good at it. I worship my work and art and I am proud of all that I'm doing and all that I've done,

No comments:

Post a Comment